Search This Blog

Monday 31 October 2016

THERE IS NO SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE



“You only live once and after that come death”. - Rick Ross 

Rick Ross once said, “You only live once and after that come death” which is the truth. You only live once and after that, there is no more. There is no second chance. There is nothing like reincarnation. The Bible is the standard for all Christians. From Genesis to Revelation it never made mention of reincarnation or anything even close to it. So I don’t see any reason why I or any other should believe in it for any reason. 

In fact, I personally think reincarnation is the idea of some men who did not complete their mission and assignment here on earth. Those people who wasted their lives when they were young. And are looking for a second chance to make things right. Telling themselves that they are going to come back to finish what they were suppose to complete before dying. 

Our forefathers mistake the power of human genetic and heredity by saying that a child who looked and have similar features with his forefathers is a come back of that their forefathers. I have been told that I am a comeback of my grandfather because we look alike and I have similar characteristics. 

This is the life God has given me, and I am going to make the very most of it. I am not here to relive the life of anyone not even that of my grandfather. I am here to fulfill my own purpose and destiny. You are here to also fulfill your own God-given purpose and destiny. If you don’t fulfill it, no one will. There is no second chance for you. Anything you leave here undone remains that way. If you do not fulfill your destiny before leaving here, no one is going to fulfill it for you. You will not reincarnate to fulfill it. 

I can’t think of anything more tragic than to come to the end of one's life on earth and realize that you have not really “lived”, that you never became what God created you to be. You simply endured an average, mediocre life. You got by, but you lived without passion or enthusiasm, allowing your inner potential to lie dormant and untapped just because of fear of failure, because of other people's option about you. 

Live everyday of your precious life with this at the back of your mind,  that after this life here there is no coming back. Don’t let fear of failure prevent you from living the great life that God has destined you to live. If you allow fear of failure to stop and prevent you from accomplishing your purpose, what are you going to tell your creator when you get to the other side? 

On how to discover those seed of greatness that God had planted in you right from birth, read and download for free TALENT - THE BOMB by ALEXANDER BUSYBRAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment