In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson. - Tom Bodett
* Life’s not fair.Get Used to it. Stop expecting life to hand you the things you think you deserve.
* The world doesn’t care about your self esteem. Start making something of yourself today. In fact right now!
* You will not make six figure salary right after school. You will have to work hard for what you get. So quit dreaming and start putting in the work.
* If you think your lecturer is tough, wait till you meet your employer. If you think your employer is tough, wait till you meet your Clients...
* No job really as long as it pays is beneath your dignity. Swallow your pride and take that job you think is beneath you as a stepping stone.
* If you mess up, it’s not your parent’s fault. They have done their part by sending you to school. Stop spreading blame around and take responsibility for your failures.
* Your parent know something you don’t. Perhaps, before you were born, your parents weren’t as boring as they are now.
* Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. The result of an exam does not justify the means. It doesn’t bear the slightest resemblance of anything in real life.
* Life is not divided into semesters. Once life starts, it just goes on and on. So spend your time doing something worthwhile.
* What you see on television is not real life. In real Life, people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to their jobs.
* Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.
Most of the 11 Laws are by Charles J. Sykes and Bill gate, I just shared them with you!