When it comes to God and Christianity, do you have questions? Nearly everyone does–believers and unbelievers alike. We have all at one point in our life asked some deep questions about God, Heaven and Hell.
Amazingly some of us have asked ourselves these questions thinking we are alone. That's not true, I wrote this article to remind you that you are nit alone at all.
Here are some questions most often asked about the Christian Faith and God.
* How do you know there is a God?
* If truly God existed, wouldn't there be just one religion?
* How can there be a God when there is so much evil and suffering in the world?
* How can a loving God send people to Hell?
* How can any rational person believe in the Trinity?
* Don’t all religions lead to the same God?
* How do Christians get off saying their religion is the only one?
* What would Christianity be like if there was no Hell or Heaven?
* How can Jesus ask us for forgive our enemies but sends his own to hell?
* How is the Bible different from any other history book out there?
* Heaven's supposed to be this really great place, right? So how come a third of the angels got pissed off?
* How can you reconcile belief in God with science and especially evolution?
* Why are there over 30,000 Christian denominations all claiming to be the "true Christians"? Which one should I follow and why?
* Why did God create the forbidden fruit on the Tree of Knowledge? If He didn’t want Eve to eat the fruit, why create it in the first place?
Please feel free to add your own questions!!
I don't have the answers to these questions, but if you do. I would love to hear them. Just provide them on the comment box below!!!